UPDATE.....

To all contributors, readers and fans of The Flash Fiction Offensive, please accept my apologies for the lack of recent posts.  I've been a bit busy with work and family visits the past couple of weeks.  There are some great story's going up in the next few weeks and there are still some I need to read that are sat in the in-box.

Please bear with me while I try and catch up with things again.  All submissions will get a response in the next couple of days.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation!

Best,
David.

4 comments:

Col Bury said...

Dave,

I'm sure people do realise that ezine editors are just human beings with busy lives and that stories don't just magically appear for their delectation!

You're doing a grand job here, bud. Keep up the great work.

Regards,
Col

David Barber said...

Thanks, mate.

Glenn Gray said...

I agree with Col. Knockout job here, David.

Rick Carr said...

Do what you gotta do homie!