UPDATE.....

To all contributors, readers and fans of The Flash Fiction Offensive, please accept my apologies for the lack of recent posts.  I've been a bit busy with work and family visits the past couple of weeks.  There are some great story's going up in the next few weeks and there are still some I need to read that are sat in the in-box.

Please bear with me while I try and catch up with things again.  All submissions will get a response in the next couple of days.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation!

Best,
David.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dave,

I'm sure people do realise that ezine editors are just human beings with busy lives and that stories don't just magically appear for their delectation!

You're doing a grand job here, bud. Keep up the great work.

Regards,
Col

David Barber said...

Thanks, mate.

Glenn Gray said...

I agree with Col. Knockout job here, David.

Rick Carr said...

Do what you gotta do homie!