UPDATE.....

SUBMISSIONS CLOSED!

OK, you guys have been amazing.  I've only been doing this a couple of months and I've been inundated with work that I think has been awesome and going from the feedback, the readers are enjoying it too.

The thing is, I've got about 12 stories that are waiting to be published and my in-box is getting pretty busy again.  So, as from today, submissions will be closed for a month.  It's only temporary and I'm not going to disappear into the Scotch Mist, never to be seen again. 

New stories will be going up every few days so please keep stopping by to have a read and leave a comment.  Anyone who was thinking of submitting, please come back in a month or so and submit then.

Thanks for your understanding and keep stopping by.

Good luck and keep on writing!

Best,
David.

No comments: