A Spot Of Self Promotion...

I'm not into blowing smoke up my own arse but my buddy and fellow editor, David Cranmer, asked me a few questions and I gave him a few answers.  I guess that makes it an interview, right?

If you fancy a look, it's over at our gaffer's place, Gutter Books news and events blog!  Or you can just click here!

Come back tomorrow as well for a stonker of a story.

By the way folks, one more follower and we've hit the 100 mark!  Come on guys.  Tell you what, if you're the 100th follower I'll buy you a virtual beer.  You can't get fairer than that!

Later!

David - Editor.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Just read it, mate. I knew you'd get this place rocking again. And, hey, 'Mr Editor'... "gaffers place" - what, no apostrophe? LOL!!!!!

Steven Chapman said...

Looks like he's getting too old for this job, Col!

Oh and I'll have my virtual beer in a chilled glass please, David!

David Barber said...

Col - Thanks, bud. It was a long day. Ha!

Steven - Thank you, mate. It's on its way!!

Sean Patrick Reardon said...

Big ups for the interview Dave. Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the "stonker"

Christopher Pimental said...

I don't know what a stonker is.

David Barber said...

Sean - Thanks, bud.

Christopher - A stonker-a made up British word for great, excellent, a cracker of a story! Hope this helps. I'm a Brit don't forget. :-)