Quick Update.

Just a quick update to let you all know that the mag will be getting back to business later tonight with a great story from Matthew C. Funk.

After our family holiday, which was a great battery re-charger, we had to go down to Manchester for a bit of work and my wife was on a course.  Things are slowly getting back to normal.

Thanks to everyone for their patience.  Anyone who has a story with me will be hearing something over the next few days or so.  I will open submissions again as soon as I have some order around the place.

Best,
David - Editor.

5 comments:

AJ Hayes said...

Good job. Glad to have you back, mate.

Joe Clifford said...

Welcome back!

Kadar Ngepos3 said...

* Jual Obat Aborsi,,
* Obat Penggugur Kandungan,,
* what I have read on this page is enough to make me satisfied can menik die this article thanks greetings *

Obat Aborsi Manjur said...

Jual Obat Aborsi ,
-------------------------
Obat Aborsi ,

App Developers in Bangalore said...

Thank you very nice sharing.